|Armada High School Counseling Office||
1. a page that links to more than 60 helpful articles on subjects of interest to college-bound and current college students- http://www.college-scholarships.com/blog.
2. a page which lists and links to more than 70 no-cost college scholarship search sites which match students to available scholarships-http://www.college-scholarships.com/free-scholarship-searches.
3. a student loan repayment calculator- http://www.college-scholarships.com/financial-aid/student-loan-calculator.
4. a page that lists colleges by state, with contact information and links- http://www.college-scholarships.com/colleges-by-state.
5. an online GPA calculator that many believe is the best on the Internet- http://www.college-scholarships.com/gpa-calculator.
6. a list of colleges with comprehensive programs for students with learning disabilities- http://www.college-scholarships.com/schools/colleges-with-programs-for-students-with-learning-disabilities.
And http://www.college-scholarships.com offers even more, including a list of HBCU's, a list of colleges for women, a list of Catholic colleges, and a list of Christian colleges. And, more information is added every month.