To be eligible and to receive scholarships and awards, you need to work hard and apply, apply, apply!!! Click on the links below for scholarship information and opportunities.
You will need the following information before you fill out the ARMADA COMMON SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
- Income Tax Information -- Siblings claimed as dependents on your parent's income tax
- End of Season Awards or any type of Awards you have earned
- Community Service Information
- Cost of College or University attending
- Financial Assistance -- any loans, grants, or awards you have won towards college
- "Armada Moment"
Once you decide which college/university you will be attending, browse through their website to see what types of scholarships they are offering! Many colleges and universities offer scholarship money to students with high GPAs and ACT/SAT scores if you apply by a certain date. Don't miss out on FREE money by waiting to apply!